Prepare for the big day with a cherished collection of personal photographs.
Our local photographers will expertly capture all the joy and anticipation of the wedding-to-come in engagement photos you can use for announcements and gifts.
Included in Category
Clear package descriptions and straightforward pricing.
The ability to choose a local, professional photographer based on portfolio & style.
Instant communication with your personal, professional photographer after booking.
24/7 customer service from our Customer Success Team.
A hassle-free photoshoot that captures the two of you authentically!
Tips and ideas from your professional photographer that will make the photos perfect.
Fast delivery of high-res photos 24-48 after your photoshoot.
Beautiful photos that you can download and use for announcements and more.
How it works
Book a Photographer
Using our online platform, choose a photographer based on portfolio, location and availability. Then book your photoshoot and start chatting with your personal photographer.
Enjoy Your Photoshoot
You plan with your photographer, receive tips and reminders, and show up the day of your photoshoot for a unique, fun, hassle-free session!
Within 24-48 hours of your photoshoot, you’ll be able to access your private online photo gallery to start downloading high-res images, sharing pics and buying personalized products.
If you need to reschedule your photo session, sign in to your account. Go to ‘Bookings’, select the booking and click on the ‘reschedule’ button. Our rescheduling policy is as follows:
- If you reschedule with more than 3 days in advance, there is no rescheduling fee.
- If you reschedule with less than 3 days to your photo-experience, a 25% package price fee will apply. Except for emergencies*.
*Natural disaster, illness, direct family member emergency or last-minute travel restrictions.
If you need to cancel your photo session, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 3 days notice. Our cancelation policy is as follows:
- If you cancel more than 3 days in advance of your photoshoot, we will issue you with a photoshoot credit of the same value which you can use at any time in the future, with no expiration date.
- If you cancel within 3 days of your photoshoot, no credits or refunds will be issued.
- In the event of an emergency (natural disaster, illness, direct family member emergency, or last-minute travel restrictions), we will issue you with a photoshoot credit of the same value which you can use at any time in the future, with no expiration date.
NOTE: Cancelations during holiday seasons must be done a week in advance from the shoot date. This will be specific to each destination, as each city and country has its own special dates and holidays.