Angle’s Bachelorette Photoshoots are the perfect opportunity to capture celebrations and joy before the big day. This unique party is a time to cherish moments with friends, family and your special gang. Whether you go for a traditional shindig or a modern take, our professional photographers capture all the laughter and fun in authentic group photos, so you can focus on soaking up and savoring this special occasion!
Book a bachelorette photoshoot so you can enjoy the party while we take the pics!
Included in Category
Clear package descriptions and straightforward pricing.
The ability to choose a local, professional photographer based on portfolio & style.
Instant communication with your photographer after booking.
24/7 customer service from our Customer Success Team.
A hassle-free photoshoot that captures all your group and celebration.
Tips from your professional photographer on photography outfits, poses, and backdrops (maybe even a photobooth!) for all types of groups.
Fast delivery of high-res photos 24-48 after your fun photoshoot.
Photographs of your bachelorette memories that you can share instantly and enjoy for years to come.
How it works
Book a Photographer
Using our online platform, choose a photographer based on portfolio, location and availability. Then book your photoshoot and start chatting with your personal photographer.
Enjoy Your Photoshoot
You plan with your photographer, receive tips and reminders, and show up the day of your photoshoot for a unique, fun, hassle-free session!
Within 24-48 hours of your photoshoot, you’ll be able to access your private online photo gallery to start downloading high-res images, sharing pics and buying personalized products.
If you need to reschedule your photo session, sign in to your account. Go to ‘Bookings’, select the booking and click on the ‘reschedule’ button. Our rescheduling policy is as follows:
- If you reschedule with more than 3 days in advance, there is no rescheduling fee.
- If you reschedule with less than 3 days to your photo-experience, a 25% package price fee will apply. Except for emergencies*.
*Natural disaster, illness, direct family member emergency or last-minute travel restrictions.
If you need to cancel your photo session, please notify us via email at email@example.com with at least 3 days notice. Our cancelation policy is as follows:
- If you cancel more than 3 days in advance of your photoshoot, we will issue you with a photoshoot credit of the same value which you can use at any time in the future, with no expiration date.
- If you cancel within 3 days of your photoshoot, no credits or refunds will be issued.
- In the event of an emergency (natural disaster, illness, direct family member emergency, or last-minute travel restrictions), we will issue you with a photoshoot credit of the same value which you can use at any time in the future, with no expiration date.
NOTE: Cancelations during holiday seasons must be done a week in advance from the shoot date. This will be specific to each destination, as each city and country has its own special dates and holidays.